When it comes to your guests, you have to decide whether or not you are going to give them a little gift as a favor/thank you for coming to your special day. Don't get me wrong. If little gifts aren't your thing, then no worries, as there is no written rule that says you have to get favors for your wedding guests. But, if you ARE wanting to give a little something, here are a few ideas to help you brainstorm.
1. A Candle: You can't go wrong with getting a good smelling candle that is personalized with the date and name on them. Everyone loves candles, except for those suffering from Pyropeobia (someone scared of fire), but overall, most guests would appreciate a nice candle they can use.
2. Bottle Opener: It should not be just your regular bottle opener, but you can find some that are unique and stylish, like this one you can get from Amazon.com! Not only does it look like an awesome vintage key, but it also works as a bottle opener. You can also take it one step further and make it tie in with your love of something along the lines of, ' Key to my heart and the key to my beer'. You can just have a a lot of fun with this one and open a beer at the same time!
3. Dessert Container: Some people may be so full from your delicious meal that they may not be ready for dessert. A take home container allows your guests to be able to take a sweet treat home with them for a later time.
4. A Glass: Instead of a guest trying to figure out which glass is theirs they will always know by his or her personal glass. This also saves money and the environment by not having to use a million plastic cups throughout the night.
5. Wine Stopper: Who wouldn't want to take home a fun wine stopper to use when they are celebrating, or just having a good old Wine Wednesday?
These are just a few ideas, and keep in mind, favors are not mandatory!